The Leather Store General Information
The Leather Store is a trading name of Rebecca Sims. The Registered address of The Leather Store is 13 Avon Grove, Sneyd Park, Bristol, BS9 1PJ. The Leather Store is VAT registered under registration number 105 4240 61 000.
The following terms and conditions will apply between "you" (the customer) and The Leather Store when you purchase an item. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- Your contract for purchases states that you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- You must be eighteen years old or older to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use this site with the agreement of, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use this site.
- You warrant that all details you provide to The Leather Store for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- During the registration process, you must use an email address and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that email address and password and must only purchase from The Leather Store using your own details. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform The Leather Store as soon as possible.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order.
Your responsibilities if you break these Conditions.
You agree that if you break these Conditions, or any liabilities are incurred arising out of your use of this website, you will be responsible for the costs and expenses that we or our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers incur as a result of the breach, including reasonable legal fees (if applicable). You will remain liable if someone else uses your shopping account and/or personal information unless you can prove that such use was fraudulent.Ordering.
- When placing an order, you agree that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- If The Leather Store does not have enough stock to deliver the goods you have ordered, you will be informed immediately and a full refund including any postage costs will be made to you.
- All prices listed on The Leather Store are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time. All prices include sales tax.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and The Leather Store until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you. When this happens we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email.
- When you have made your purchase, full details of your order will appear on the payment system (Paypal). It is your responsibility to ensure that all details of your order are correct including your selected delivery address, before you finally submit your payment authority. Any discrepancies must be reported to The Leather Store as soon as possible.
- Once you have made your purchase, you will receive an email from The Leather Store acknowledging your order. This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form.
- If you do not receive an email from The Leather Store shortly after your order has been placed, please email us at . We can then establish the reasons why your order was not completed.
- The Leather Store will dispatch your goods within 1-2 days of receiving your order. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order.
- If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information.
- Please note international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities.
- The Leather Store accept most major credit/debit cards and Paypal. All payments are processed through the Paypal payment system. You do not have to have a Paypal account to make purchases with The Leather Store.
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Cancelling an Order/Returns Procedure
- If you haven't submitted an order, you may clear the items in your shopping basket at any time by clicking the 'Remove/delete' button next to the product you do not wish to purchase in your shopping basket.
- If you have placed an order but then wish to change or cancel it, please contact us as soon as you can, as orders are dealt with very quickly by The Leather Store.
- We will try our best to make any changes to your order but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so as the order may already have been dispatched. In such cases, you will have to wait until you receive the order and then follow the normal Returns procedures (please see our Delivery and Returns procedure).
- Once we've heard from you that you wish to cancel an order, any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 30 days of your order, provided the goods you return are in the same condition that they were when delivered to you. You will be liable to any charges incurred when returning the goods to The Leather Store, unless the return is as a result of an error on our side.
- If you are in the European Union and you cancel your order within seven days after the day you get your goods, and you cancel the whole order, we will refund the standard postage and packing costs you paid as part of that order (if any), in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations. You will have to pay the costs of sending the order back to us. We will not refund any postage and packing charges if you cancel after the seven days allowed under the Distance Selling Regulations or if you only cancel part of your order (although you still have 14 days to return your goods and receive a refund for the cost of the goods).
- You can cancel this contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right to do so within seven working days after the day on which you receive the products.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please follow the procedure set out in our Delivery and Returns procedure.
- You may return items sold by The Leather Store within 14 days from the date of receipt for a full refund. For more information, please refer to our Delivery and Returns procedure.
- The Leather Store will be happy to offer an exchange on your item. Please refer to our Delivery and returns procedure.
- The Leather Store will not pass on your personal, credit or debit card details to any third party.
- We will never ask for personal details via email. If you receive an unsolicited email asking you for your log in details, please contact us immediately.
- We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. In the event that you order an item and the price published on The Leather Store is incorrect for any reason, we will email you to inform you that we have not accepted your order, and that your order has been cancelled.
- You will be advised of the correct price of the subject product. You may re-order it if you wish. If you have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount including any postage costs immediately. Should you choose to re-order at the correct price, you will need to make the purchase again as a new transaction.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation email within 10 working days of delivery of the goods plus return the goods to us, unless we inform you that return is not necessary. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
- We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, due to a number of different factors such as Internet browsers, monitor colour contrasts etc, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in colour between the image and the actual product.
- The products sold on theleatherstoreuk.com are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from theleatherstoreuk.com.
- We have taken every measure to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer systems.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of theleatherstoreuk.com web pages are owned or controlled by The Leather Store. In accessing theleatherstoreuk.com web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of theleatherstoreuk.com web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of The Leather Store.
Third Party Information
We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for The Leather Store products are those stated on our website, own material and other web based retail outlets operated by The Leather Store. We cannot vouch for the reliability of prices stated on shopping directories or through any other third party.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.