shopping with us
Shopping with The Leather Store is quick and easy. As a small company we are able to offer a personal and friendly service and are always happy to answer any questions you have on our handbags and accessories. Simply email us at and we will get back to you. We aim to respond to any emails as soon as possible - usually within the hour! Alternatively, please phone Beckie on 0117 3732531.
Finding your way around our Website is quick and easy. For example, if you want to view all of our handbag collection simply click the "all bags" tab and they will appear on the right hand side of your screen. Simply, click on the bag you specifically want to look at and the image and details will appear in the centre of your screen - scroll down and click on the other images to take a closer look! If you wish to narrow your search to a specific style, for example, messenger bags, then use the dropdown menu under the "all bags" tab.
Many of our handbags and accessories are available in a choice of colours. Each colour is listed separately on our Website - this means you can see at glance all styles and colour options that are currently available.
The Leather Store accepts payments from all major credit and debit cards and Paypal. Payments are processed through the Paypal Checkout system however, you do not need a Paypal account in order to make a purchase with us.
If you do not have a Paypal account, simply click the "continue" tab next to Don't have a PayPal account? This will take you through to the input screen where you can insert your credit or debit card details.
All payments are made in Sterling. If you are purchasing from outside of the UK, your payment will be automatically converted to your own country's currency. Currency conversion rates are made by your credit or debit card provider.
How do I make an order?
Just follow our step by step guide to make your purchase and your new handbag or accessory will be with you soon!
- Find the item in the colour choice that you wish to buy
- Then click Add to Bag which will put your item in your Shopping Bag
- Once you've finished shopping, click on the Shopping Bag/Checkout tab located in the top right corner of the screen, or click Checkout tab on the product page
- Once you reach the checkout screen, click the Checkout button which takes you to the registration screen
- If you are an existing customer, enter your email address and password details and click Login to continue
- If you're a new customer, you'll need to register your details with us. Registering makes it easier to place orders in the future and also ensures we have all the information we need to process your order.
- Once you are logged in as either a new or existing customer, and have entered all relevant information, you will be taken through to the Paypal checkout screen.
- The Leather Store uses the Paypal checkout system to process payments. You do not need a Paypal account in order to make a purchase with us. If you do not have a Paypal account, simply click the "continue" tab next to Don't have a PayPal account?. This will take you through to the input screen where you can insert your credit or debit card details.
- Enter your payment details and click Review Order and Continue. Details of your order will appear on your screen - please check all the information regarding your order is correct. To complete your order click Pay Now at the bottom right hand corner of the screen. You will see a message confirming your order has been placed and is being processed. You may need to scroll down to see this option - if you do not click the Pay Now button your order will not be completed.
- You will receive an email from The Leather Store acknowledging your order. If you do not receive an email shortly after placing your order, please contact us at
- You will receive a further email from us to notify you that your purchase has been sent to you. Please refer to our delivery information for details of our estimated shipping times.
Your bag will be gift wrapped and boxed and you will receive care instructions for your item.